- Shane McMahon gives a rallying speech backstage. Everyone who speaks has a mic.
- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens aren't entertained. The world dun got WERKT.
- This was some of the corniest shit I've seen in WWE since about.....23 hours ago when Kalisto was on TV.
- Daniel Bryan is out to the ring and gives a much better speech than Shane.
- He brings out AJ Styles to a giant ovation. Daniel Bryan brings up Frank Mir submitting Brock Lesnar.
- Styles says he can talk unlike the puppet Brock Lesnar. Damn
- Backstage, Jinder Mahal says he'll embarrass Styles in their rematch and Styles brushes him off.
United States Championship
Baron Corbin (c) defeated Sin Cara
- Tom Phillips' commentary is ruining this match for me.
- Sin Cara has a great burst of offense before and after the commercial break. He's on point.
- Corbin hits his best Deep Six in a while.
- "_____________ is rolling!"- phrase I'd ban from WWE commentary
- This is good stuff from these guys. Baron Corbin gets the win with End of Days.
Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair (c) defeated Natalya to win the Smackdown Women's Championship
- Charlotte Flair starts out really aggressive. Natalya takes a great bump into the barricade.
- Charlotte hits a great, big spear and an exploder suplex into the corner. This is good.
- Nasty powerbomb into the ringpost. The crowd is into this big time. A Sharpshooter doesn't get it done!
- Figure Eight! The crowd goes nuts and Charlotte wins.
- That was outstanding and hard hitting.
- WWE TLC's mumps outbreak showed WWE that they could change half a card the week of a PPV and it could be good. I'm glad they're adapting in that regard.
- Charlotte really put over the title and her hometown. That's how you get someone over when they've been doing jack shit for months. Good match, great crowd, real and emotional promo about something that actually matters to them.
- Ric Flair hit the ramp and I got chills. Giant ovation from the crowd.
Jimmy Uso (w/ Jey Uso) defeated Chad Gable (w/ Shelton Benjamin)
- The Usos cut a promo on The Bar, but look at Gable and Jordan the whole time.
- They have Jimmy Uso working the match this week while Jey "heals."
- There's some good action during the break while Gable using a cradle suplex to work over the knee of Jimmy.
- Gable lands on his feet on a moonsault attempt and gets his leg superkicked.
- A series of distractions from the outside lead to Uso superkicking Gable for the win.
- This was good stuff and kept Gable from losing cleanly.
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn go to a no contest with New Day (w/ Kofi Kingston)
- I hope they don't do that dumb shit where the announcers argue with each other during the matches Sunday.
- I need Sami Zayn to add some sort of skanking elbow drop to his arsenal.
- It feels like we haven't seen the Unicorn Stampede in a while.
- Owens drags Woods out by his hair to the mat and connects with a senton. Sweet,.
- The Big E suplex hot tag can't be fun to take.
- The Shield's music hits and Zayn/Owens leave Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn going into business for themselves.
UNDER SIEGE 2
- Shield are wearing half-Raw shirts that look all the way stupid. The Usos come out and help.
- Backstage the Raw women storm the Smackdown locker room. Alexa Bliss cracks Charlotte.
- The Raw team is here.
- BRAUN STROWMAN SHOWS UP AND KILLS EVERYONE.
- A Shield Triple Powerbomb on Shane McMahon and an Olympic Slam end it.