Last night's post-Mania SmackDown Live posted its best cable viewership of the year, and the YouTube numbers reflect the public's interest as well.
The Wyatt Family's Mega-Powers Exploding tag team match came in at number one, and the debut of Shinsuke Nakamura drew big as well, with both videos coming in at over 1.7 million views.
Other big draws were the possible babyface turn of AJ Styles and the final appearance by John Cena and Nikki Bella (as played by The Miz & Maryse), with both of those segments getting well over a million views as well.
One major disappointment has to be that the debut of NXT fan favorite Tye Dillinger wasn't much of a draw at all, comparatively, barely cracking the 600,000 mark. The WWE is obviously trying to push him a bit, give him a proper introduction to the casual audience, as they also posted three separate fallout videos featuring Dillinger, but none of those really managed to draw either.
Here are the YouTube views for the SmackDown after Mania, as of 4:25 eastern time.
- Wyatt Family Tag Team Main Event -- 1,759,157 views
- Nakamura's Debut -- 1,707,780 views
- Shane-O Mac & AJ Respect Handshake -- 1,353,990 views
- Miz & Maryse Role Play as CeNikki -- 1,241,928 views
- Wyatt Challenges Orton To Super-Spooky House of Horrors Match -- 789,173 views
- Ambrose vs Corbin Street Fight -- 759,102 views
- Perfect 10 Debut -- 604,540 views
- Naomi vs Alexa Title Match -- 505,454 views
- #1 Contender's Fatal 4-Way -- 185,989 views
- UK Championship Stars Appear -- 163,648 views
- Swann vs Lorcan -- 112,885 views
- Tozawa vs Kendrick -- 103,287 views
- Renee Young Is Worried About The Supe Shake -- 375,683 views
- CarmEllsworth Is Worried About The Supe Shake -- 365,380 views
- Miz & Maryse Are Worried About The Supe Shake -- 261,105 views
- Dillinger on Talking Smack -- 123,553 views
- Shinsuke Slo-Mo -- 111,334 views
- Dillinger Moved To Tears -- 93,761 views
- Dillinger Slo-Mo -- 48,002 views
- From The Web