The Heath Slater experiment has paid off in spades for WWE.
Heath Slater had the top viewed segment on this week's WWE Smackdown, and another in the top 4, causing him to take over have of the 1-4 rated clips on the show. Dean Ambrose's face-to-face meeting and the Usos heel turn also ended up doing well.
Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt's confusing and seemingly pointless promos performed horribly, as did Apollo Crews vs. The Miz and the Usos explaining their heel turn. All in all, Smackdown's Youtube numbers were mediocre, with Heath Slater, again impressing.
- Heath Slater Introduces His Family (1,560,753)
- Ambrose and Styles face-to-face (1,255,380)
- American Alpha vs. Usos (853,003)
- Heath Slater & Rhyno vs. Hype Bros (775,424)
- Kane interrupts Fandango (685,737)
- Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch & Naomi vs. Natalya, Alexa Bliss & Carmella (638,874)
- Tensions run high among women's championship contenders (544,412)
- Apollo Crews vs. Miz (464,182)
- Randy Orton has a message (373,072)
- Usos explain their actions (355,874)
- Bray Wyatt....also has a message (193,504)