Spokesman For Vince McMahon Says Lawsuit Is 'Replete With Lies, Obscene Made-Up Instances'

Vince McMahon speaks through a spokesman.

On January 25, a lawsuit was filed against Vince McMahon, WWE and former executive John Laurinaitis. In the lawsuit, allegations of sex trafficking, emotional abuse, and sexual assault were brought against McMahon.

WWE Raw Preview, Undisputed British Heavyweight Title To Be Defended At C*4 Event, More | Fight Size

A spokesman for Vince McMahon gave the following statement:

"This lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and a vindictive distortion of the truth. He will vigorously defend himself.”

The lawsuit describes, in graphic detail, Grant's account of her interactions with McMahon. Readers can view the lawsuit, which comes with a trigger warning, by clicking here.

A TKO spokesperson previously said, “Mr. McMahon does not control TKO nor does he oversee the day-to-day operations of WWE. While this matter predates our TKO executive team’s tenure at the company, we take Ms. Grant’s horrific allegations very seriously and are addressing this matter internally.”

Fightful will provide more information on the lawsuit when it is known.

Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.