Here's your fight size update for Wednesday, August 11, 2021:
- BetOnline.AG now has updated SummerSlam betting odds following more matches being announced for the card:
WWE - SummerSlam
Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena
Roman Reigns -500 (1/5)
John Cena +300 (3/1)
Bobby Lashley (c) vs Goldberg
Bobby Lashley -600 (1/6)
Goldberg +350 (7/2)
Bianca Belair (c) vs Sasha Banks
Bianca Belair -200 (1/2)
Sasha Banks +150 (3/2)
Nikki A.S.H. (c) vs Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair
Nikki A.S.H. -125 (4/5)
Charlotte Flair +150 (3/2)
Rhea Ripley +250 (5/2)
The Usos (c) vs the Mysterios
The Usos -400 (1/4)
The Mysterios +250 (5/2)
Edge vs Seth Rollins
Edge -300 (1/3)
Seth Rollins +200 (2/1)
WWE – SummerSlam Props
Will Big E Cash in the MITB Contract at Summer Slam?
Yes +175 (7/4)
No -250 (5/2)
- According to a report from Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Molly Holly has been at several Raw tapings of late working as a Producer. She had recently been working mostly on the road for SmackDown. Additionally, Shawn Daivari has received praise for his work as a producer.
- Gable Steveson, who recently won the gold medal in heavyweight Freestyle Wrestling at the Olympics, has once again put WWE and UFC on notice with a very subtle tweet to Vince McMahon and Dana White respectively.
---- @danawhite— Gable Steveson (@GableSteveson) August 10, 2021
---- @VinceMcMahon— Gable Steveson (@GableSteveson) August 11, 2021
If I was y’all I would bet on the NFL -- https://t.co/HC6sL1xzVC— Gable Steveson (@GableSteveson) August 10, 2021
- Bobby Lashley reveals his heaviest deadlift and much more: Broken Skull Sessions extra:
- Next week's episode of The Bump will feature WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg, NXT UK champion WALTER, and Ilja Dragunov.
“I’ll spotlight everybody else before I’ll spotlight me, but I mean, I still train. I work out every day, so it’s not like needed to quote-unquote ‘get in shape’ to be Ricky Rabies. Again, if anything, if I had the time, I would have gotten more out of shape to be Ricky Rabies, you know what I mean? To be a Tommy Rich, there’s a million different guys that came out of Memphis that were my inspiration for Ricky Rabies,” Brooks said, “and none of them ever had abs or giant pecs or anything like that. He’s your typical, Southern wrestler. He can be a bad guy, he can be a babyface, but everybody on their show busted their ass, and I’m talking lifting weights, doing cardio, getting into physical shape, but also in the ring.
“Everybody would be doing rolls, taking bumps, running the ropes. Everybody worked really, really hard. Chris Bauer, Kelly Berglund, Robby Ramos… James Harrison (Apocalypse), here’s a freak athlete who, I watched him pick up stuff and I watched him do stuff that a lot of pro wrestlers couldn’t do, but this dude was doing it effortlessly. Everybody is really putting the ring time in to really respect pro wrestling,” he explained, “and I think that’ll come across when fans watch the show.”
- Today, WWE stock closed at $50.68 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Watch: Christopher Daniels Talks AEW Rampage, Ratings, The Forbidden Door, Stephen Amell & More with Denise Salcedo: