The full card for both nights have been announced for AEW Fyter Fest.
All Elite Wrestling announced MJF will team with Wardlow to take on Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus at AEW Fyter Fest. The match was announced following the Lumberjack match between Luchasaurus and Wardlow. The match, which spilled all over ringside, was won by Wardlow after he hit a low blow on Luchasaurus
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) June 25, 2020
Later in the night, an eight-man tag team match was added to Fyter Fest as The Young Bucks will team with FTR to take on Butcher & Blade and The Lucha Bros.
Finally, AEW announced the full cards for both nights of AEW Dynamite:
Night One (July 1)
* AEW Tag Team Championship: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page (c) vs. The Best Friends
* AEW TNT Championship: Cody (c) vs. Jake Hager
* AEW Women's Championship: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Penelope Ford
* MJF & Wardlow vs. Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy
* Private Party (w/ Matt Hardy) vs. Santana & Ortiz
Night Two (July 8)
* AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brian Cage
* Orange Cassidy vs. Chris Jericho
* FTR & Young Bucks vs. Butcher, Blade & Lucha Bros
* Nyla Rose In Action
* Lance Archer vs. Joey Janela
* SCU (Kazarian, Christopher Daniels, Scorpio Sky) vs. Brodie Lee, Colt Cabana, & Stu Grayson
Fyter Fest is a two-night event set to air on July 1 and 8 on TNT.
Keep up with everything happening on AEW Dynamite with Fightful's ongoing coverage.
- From The Web