AEW has announced the lineup for the upcoming episode of AEW Dark.
12 matches have been announced for the February 9 episode. PAC will be in action as he takes on VSK. Super X Cup participant KC Navarro will also be featured as he takes on Sonny Kiss. There will be three women's division matches, including world championship eliminator tournament contenders Tay Conti and Nyla Rose.
- Red Velvet (w/Big Swole) vs. Diamante (w/Ivelisse)
- SCU vs. Lee Johnson & Aaron Solow
- Tay Conti (w/Anna "99" Jay) vs. Alex Gracia
- PAC vs. VSK
- Ryan Nemeth vs. Marko Stunt
- KC Navarro vs. Sonny Kiss (w/Joey Janela)
- Joey Janela (w/Sonny Kiss) vs. Jack Evans (w/Angelico)
- Brian Cage (w/Hook) vs. Jake St. Patrick
- Pretty Peter Avalon & Cezar Bononi vs. Shawn Dean & Carlie Bravo
- Miranda Alize vs. Nyla Rose (w/Vickie Guerrero)
- Dark Order's 10 (w/Dark Order) vs. Baron Black
- Natural Nightmares & Nick Comoroto vs. Vary Morales & Jersey Muscle Society
Tuesday on #AEWDark, we have 12 matches ready to go, featuring #AEW women's world championship eliminator tournament participants @NylaRoseBeast & @TayConti_. @BASTARDPAC is in action, plus much more! WATCH Dark this Tuesday 7/6c via our YouTube channel https://t.co/PfsgiFtGUn pic.twitter.com/OZ2bt7vbOl— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 7, 2021
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dark on February 9 beginning at 7 p.m. ET