Here is your post-IMPACT Wrestling fight size update.
- Scott D'Amore kicked off the show by announcing a six-man number one contender match for the IMPACT World Championship that will take place at Under Siege on May 15th. Six qualifying matches over the next two weeks will determine the participants.
Kenny Omega defeated Rich Swann to win the title at Rebellion last Sunday.
- Chris Bey defeated Jake Something in the opening bout of the night to earn his place in the number one contenders match at Under Siege. Bey returned to action after being sidelined for over a month. He last wrestled on the March 9 episode of IMPACT where he faced Ace Austin. On March 25, he shared online that he was not cleared to compete.
- While Don Callis scrambled backstage to get Kenny Omega to the arena, he was confronted by Sami Callihan who said, "You won't know when, you won't know where, but I'm coming for what's mine."
- W. Morrissey addressed the viewers after his debut at IMPACT Sacrifice. He said that the wrestling industry is filled with bad people and that the only difference between him and them, is that he's willing to admit it.
Morrissey then had a match with Sam Beale, making quick work of the young prospect.
- Backstage, Willie Mack took exception with Morrissey beating him down after their 8-man tag at Rebellion. He proceeded to challenge the big man to a match at Under Siege. That contest has yet to be confirmed.
- After over ten years away from the ring, Taylor Wilde made her in-ring return tonight, defeating Kimber Lee. The former Knockouts Champion has quickly put the division and Deonna Purrazzo on notice.
- Josh Alexander successfully defended his X-Division Title against Ace Austin. The Canadian had to deal with some outside interference from Madman Fulton but was still able to get the job done. With Austin's contractual rematch out of the way, it remains to be seen who will be next in line to challenge for the belt.
- After losing the titles at Rebellion, Tasha Steelz and Kiera Hogan want a rematch against Jordynne Grace and Rachael Ellering for the Knockouts Tag Team Championships. The bout was made official soon after for Under Siege on May 15th.
- In the second number one contenders qualifying match, Matt Cardona defeated Brian Myers, avenging his loss at Rebellion.
- EricYoung and Violent Design plan to let disappointment fuel them as Rhino faces Chris Sabin next week in a number one contender qualifying match.
- The forbidden door opens a little bit wider as NJPW and Bullet Club's El Phantasmo will be in the IMPACT Zone next week.
- Sami Callihan and Eddie Edwards faced off in the main event with a spot in the number one contender match on the line. Unfortunately for them, Omega and The Good Brothers interrupted and caused a disqualification, beating down both men. IMPACT Tag Team Champions FinJuice came out to make the save.
Callihan was announced as the winner of the match via disqualification. Edwards, on the other hand, will team with FinJuice to take on The Elite members at Under Siege.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.