The Human Suplex Machine has to get a lump taken off of his face but he will be out in time to watch Dynamite.
Taz is usually a staple of AEW Dynamite especially when his Team Taz is in action. However, Today, Taz says he will be watching Hook, Ricky Starks, Brian Cage, and Powerhouse Hobbs Friday Night Dynamite from home as he is undergoing facial surgery to remove a lump from his face.
The former ECW World Heavyweight Champion revealed the news via Twitter as he sent out a reminder to watch Dynamite from the hospital.
“So, make sure you watch Dynamite tonight, 10 p.m. Eastern on TNT. It’s gonna be awesome. I’m just getting a procedure done here, getting this lump taken off my face. I’m good. I’m in the hospital, about to go in for surgery. I will be out in time to watch Dynamite.”
Ever the professional, Taz corrected himself after giving a thumbs-up in the video because that is Orange Cassidy's gimmick.
Tonight, Hobbs and Cage will face Hangman Page and 10 of The Dark Order. Here is the updated lineup for the June 11 episode of AEW Dynamite
June 11 - AEW Dynamite
- Kenny Omega & Don Callis expose the AEW conspiracy
- AEW TNT Championship: Miro (c) vs. Evil Uno
- Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs. PAC, Penta El Zero M, & Eddie Kingston
- Hangman Page & 10 vs. Brian Cage & Powerhouse Hobbs
- Cody Rhodes to make a special announcement
- Darby Allin picks his partner
- The Pinnacle speaks
- Christian Cage vs. Angelico
- Lance Archer in action
- Nyla Rose vs. Leyla Hirsch
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite and a review podcast covering both Dynamite and tonight's episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown.
Fightful wishes Taz a speedy recovery.