AEW has announced the lineup for the upcoming episode of AEW Dark.
14 matches have been announced for the December 29 episode, plus a new episode of The Waiting Room. The full lineup can be seen below.
* Aaron Solow vs. Sammy Guevara
* Lindsay Snow vs. Penelope Ford
* SCU (Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian) vs. The Hybrid2 (Jack Evans & Angelico)
* Santana & Ortiz vs. Terrence & Terrell Hughes
* Danny Limelight vs. Matt Sydal
* Leva Bates vs. Madi Wrenkowski
* Anna Jay vs. Jazmin Allure
* Fuego Del Sol vs. Griff Garrison
* Rey Fenix vs. Vary Morales
* Dark Order (John Silver & Alex Reynolds) vs. Shawn Dean & Tyson Maddux
* Tay Conti vs. Vertvixen
* Chaos Project (Luther & Serpentico) vs. Ariel Levy & El Cuervo De Puerto Rico
* Ryzon, Nick Comoroto & James Tapia vs. Team Taz (Ricky Starks, Brian Cage, Powerhouse Hobbs)
* Royal Money, Baron Black, & Mike Verna vs. Gunn Club (Billy, Austin, & Colten Gunn)
* Britt Baker Presents The Waiting Room with guest Matt Sydal
This Tuesday on #AEWDark, we have a loaded card with thirteen matches featuring new debuts, returning athletes, a new episode of the Waiting Room, and much more!— AEW Dark (@TheAEWDark) December 24, 2020
Watch #AEW Dark Tuesday at 7e/6c via our Official YouTube Channel https://t.co/8Dg5IlVE4Z pic.twitter.com/xh7jt2PR2O
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dark on December 29 beginning at 7 p.m. ET.