Here is your post-IMPACT Wrestling Fight Size Update.
- Josh Alexander defeated TJP via pinfall in the opening match of the night. The two men would run into each other once more later in the night, this time at Swinger's Palace, arguing with X-Division Champion Ace Austin about which has the best odds of winning their triple threat match at Rebellion.
Josh Alexander then brought out Petey Williams, who recreated Scott Steiner's infamous 'Numbers Don't Lie' promo.
- Another vignette aired touting the return of Taylor Wilde to IMPACT Wrestling.
- Crazzy Steve lost to Karl Anderson after getting hit with a Spinebuster by the Good Brother. The finish was set up after the Decay member got distracted by Doc Gallows and turned his back to Anderson.
- Chris Sabin and James Storm made the save as Violent By Design circled Eddie Edwards and Willie Mack. They will join forces against VBD in an 8-Man Tag at Rebellion on April 25.
- The first episode of 'All About Me' debuted on IMPACT Wrestling. The series will see Tenille Dashwood as the guest every week with a new host brought on to ask her questions about herself. Gia Miller had the distinct honor of being the first guest-host.
- After losing to Deonna Purrazzo at IMPACT Hardcore Justice in a Title vs. Career Match, Jazz announced her retirement on April 15. Fire 'N Flava tried to spoil the party, but were thrown into a match and defeated promptly by the duo of Jazz and Jordynne Grace.
The IMPACT locker room then came out and applauded Jazz as she thanked the fans and everyone she has worked with. She was offered a Knockouts Tag Title Match later on but said she is honoring the stipulation of her match. She does however have a partner in mind for Jordynne Grace. Scott D'Amore said he approves whoever she picks and made the match official for Rebellion.
- Brian Myers and Matt Cardona each picked an opponent for the other tonight. Jake Something faced Myers but was defeated by The Most Professional Wrestler. Cardona on the other hand lost to Sami Callihan after having his eyes gouged and being hit with a piledriver.
After the match, Callihan called out Trey Miguel and offered himself as a mentor once again, but was turned down. He then beat down Miguel, throwing him through an unfolded, upright chair. It was later announced that the two will face each other at Rebellion in a Last Man Standing Match.
- A press conference for the Title vs Title match was held on tonight's episode of IMPACT. Scott D'Amore and Tony Khan guaranteed that a winner would be crowned and that whoever leaves with the IMPACT and AEW World Titles will fulfill their obligations for both promotions.
Kenny Omega showed up late and talked down to his opponent. He offered a handshake but instead slapped Swann when the IMPACT Champion extended his hand. A brawl broke out to end the show.