TERMINUS Pro names an honorable duo as its commentary team.
TERMINUS Pro Wrestling will make its debut on January 16 in Atlanta, Georgia at the KROC Center. The event will feature wrestlers from AEW, IMPACT, and Ring of Honor, and elsewhere all coming together under one roof for a new promotion that looks to re-establish pure wrestling in the Modern Age.
Now, the promotion has confirmed that they will stream their first event on FITE TV, and doing the commentary will be the duo best known for calling someone the most notable matches in the early days of Ring of Honor, Lenny Leonard, and Dave Prazak.
ALL • ROADS • LEAD • HERE— T E R M I N U S (@TERMINUSpro) January 2, 2022
Calling the action on January 16th live on @FiteTV! https://t.co/UgTontNw1T pic.twitter.com/GH58bytiUT
Here is the current lineup for TERMINUS:
- IMPACT Digital Media Championship: Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Kiera Hogan
- Liiza Hall vs. Janai Kai
- Alex Coughlin vs. Moose
- Jay Lethal vs. Lee Moriarty
- Dante Caballero & Joe Keys vs. Tracy Williams & Fred Yehi
- JDX vs. Daniel Garcia vs. Invictus Khash vs. Adam Priest
- ROH World Championship: Bandido (c) vs. Baron Black
- Original ROH World Championship: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Josh Alexander
Jonathan Gresham and Baron Black recently spoke to Sean Ross Sapp all about the formation of TERMINUS. You can check out the full interview here.
Fightful will continue to update fans on TERMINUS announcements as they are made.
Later in the month of January, Dave Prazak will be inducted into the Indie Wrestling Hall of Fame as presented by Game Changer Wrestling. Learn more here.