The card for NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam is set.
NJPW announced that three title matches have been added to NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam on July 25. The co-main event will see an IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Title rematch as new champions Tetsuya Naito & SANADA will defend against former champions Dangerous Tekkers (Zack Sabre Jr & Taichi). Naito & SANADA defeated ZSJ & Taichi at NJPW Summer Struggle on July 11.
Plus, El Desperado will defend his IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title against Robbie Eagles and the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships will be on the line when Taiji Ishimori & El Phantasmo battle Rocky Romero & Ryusuke Taguchi.
In addition to the three title bouts, Kazuchika Okada will face Jeff Cobb in singles competition.
As previously announced, the event will be headlined by Shingo Takagi defending the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship against Kota Ibushi. The pre-show will feature Toru Yano putting the King of Pro Wrestling 2021 Trophy on the line in a New Japan Ranbo.
NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam - July 25
- IWGP World Heavyweight Championship: Shingo Takagi (c) vs Kota Ibushi
- IWGP Tag Team Championships: Tetsuya Naito & SANADA (c) vs Dangerous Tekkers (Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi)
- Jeff Cobb vs Kazuchika Okada
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship: El Desperado (c) vs Robbie Eagles
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championships: Taiji Ishimori & El Phantasmo (c) vs. Rocky Romero & Ryusuke Taguchi
- KOPW 2021 Trophy: New Japan Ranbo
Fightful will have coverage of NJPW Wrestle Grand Slam on July 25. You can find results from past NJPW events at Fightful's results section.