Here is your post-AEW/WWE fight size update for Friday, December 3, 2021.
- Rampage kicked off with a TNT Championship Match between Sammy Guevara and Tony Nese. It was a hard-fought battle, but The Spanish God was able to retain his title against the AEW newcomer.
- Christian Cage said that he and Jurassic Express would be scouting tonight's main event. He added that he plans on helping Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy win the Tag Titles if it's the last thing he does.
- Jade Cargill defeated Thunder Rosa's student, Janai Kai. Rosa and Cargill brawled after the match. They will meet in the semi-finals of the TBS Championship Tournament.
- The Young Bucks laid down a challenge to any two members of Best Friends to face them on Wednesday. It was announced later that Rocky Romero and Chuck Taylor will answer the call. This will be Matt and Nick Jackson's first match since Full Gear.
- Eddie Kingston doesn't care that 2point0 attacked Chris Jericho, but is upset that they attacked him after his match with Daniel Garcia. Kingston warns that they will reap what they sow.
- FTR defeated Penta and PAC after Malakai Black spit black mist in PAC's face while the referee was distracted. Black attacked The Bastard after the match, gouging his eye.
- Brock Lesnar opened the show and talked about how he wants to face Roman Reigns for the Universal Title. He was interrupted by the number one contender to the belt, Sami Zayn, who announced that he would be challenging Roman at Day 1. Lesnar proceeded to bully Sami into cashing in his title shot tonight, saying that he would even be in his corner. The match was soon made official and it was revealed that Brock would face the winner for the belt at Day 1.
- Sasha Banks defeated Shayna Baszler in singles competition.
- Happy Talk saw Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss make fun of Jeff Hardy and Drew McIntyre. The joke was on them, however, as Hardy and McIntyre hit the ring and hit the duo with their signature moves. Hardy will face Corbin next week on SmackDown.
- After being drafted to the blue brand in October, Xia Li is set to make her SmackDown debut next Friday night.
- Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs tried to get involved and cost Los Lotharios their match, but Angel and Humberto were still able to pull out the victory against the Viking Raiders.
- King Woods defeated Jey Uso via disqualification after Jimmy Uso got involved in the match. Kofi Kingston, who made his return tonight, jumped in the ring and helped Woods fend of The Usos. Backstage they announced that they will challenge Jimmy and Jey for the SmackDown Tag Titles at Day 1.
- After once again rejecting Toni Storm's title challenge, Charlotte Flair had a pie thrown in her face by Storm as revenge for the two pies she threw in Storm's face last week.
- Sheamus defeated his former Tag Team partner Cesaro in singles action.
- Sonya Deville agreed to face Naomi next week, but not before slapping her and reminding her of her position and power.
- Ahead of the main event, Sami Zayn continued to run his mouth to Brock Lesnar. The Beast eventually heard enough and laid out Zayn, handing Roman Reigns an easy victory, one which he earned by delivering a single spear.