Here's your fight-size update for the evening of April 24, 2020:
- Xavier Woods responds to someone on Twitter who said they are no longer supporting him.
Cant support me bc I made a successful YouTube channel, created a persona outside of wresting in order to make a living after wrestling while still having a very successful wrestling career even while injured. Youre right Im not hungry. I’m starving and I’ll never be satiated. https://t.co/fPaJjwa6Gp— Austin Creed - Future King (@XavierWoodsPhD) April 23, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $44.79 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Joe Hendry sings parody song Wash My Hands again to remind everyone to keep safe during the Coronavirus outbreak..... With the help of Blink 182 and What's My Age Again.
- ROH announced the first-ever ROH Trivia Night on April 30 and for more details on how to be a part of it, click here.
- Tonight's episode of 205 Live will see Ariya Daivari taking an in-depth look at the match that inspired him to become a WWE Superstar, as well as the most memorable match of his career.
- Below is a preview of tonight's episode of SmackDown.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.