Here's your fight-size update for the morning of February 3, 2020:
- Triple H, Mojo Rawley and more attended Rob Gronkowski's Super Bowl party, which included New England Patriots head coach Bill Celichick, and Triple H offered an invite back to Gronk.
- WWE's stock opened at $48.96 per share.
- Double IWGP Heavyweight & Intercontinental Champion Tetsuya Naito speaks with NJPW at this link.
- IMPACT Wrestling's Moves of the Month for January 2020:
- NJPW posted the Kazuchika Okada vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi match from February 12, 2012 to watch for free on its YouTube channel.
- With Pringles doing a Rick & Morty Super Bowl commercial last night, AEW volunteers some of its own talent for next year.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.