Here's your fight-size update for the morning of December 17, 2020:
- After Tyler Rust's match against Tommaso Ciampa on yesterday's NXT, Triple H went to Twitter to praise Rust, calling it a "star-making performance" and the first of many.
- Madusa had some interesting comments to Britt Baker last night on Twitter.
Well let’s see...I believe you just learned how to tie your boots, & got handed your position... it is almost 2021 and women’s Wrestling is fast tracking I’m sure you will have one soon.However it took me 20+ years before I received mine. Some people just earn respect differently https://t.co/tMQTZbN4yG— Madusa/AlundraBlayze (@Madusa_rocks) December 17, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $45.59 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- In the video below, Roman Reigns talks about teachers’ responsibility of being a leader, then meets Mike Brown, a history teacher at Oak Forest High School who traveled more than 3,000 miles to give his students a unique virtual teaching experience. WWE and Hyundai partnered to send Mike school supplies in recognition of his creative teaching experience.
- Robbie Eagles' father recently passed away and a GoFundMe for his medical expenses managed to reach its goal. You can still donate to it at this link. Fightful sends its condolences to Eagles' family.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.