Here's your fight-size update for the morning of September 9, 2020:
- After Finn Balor defeated Adam Cole last night on NXT to become the new NXT Champion, Triple H went to Twitter to congratulate him, saying Balor is NXT. The two shared a brief moment in the video at the top of the page.
Through different eras, a changing brand, and bringing @WWENXT to places it’s never been before ... and where it’s going next... @FinnBalor IS #WWENXT.— Triple H (@TripleH) September 9, 2020
Congratulations!!! #NXTSuperTuesday pic.twitter.com/ZEoY6FLSlb
- Lacey Evans appeared on today's edition of The Bump and she gave her Mount Rushmore of WWE and needless to say, no surprise that she chose herself to be a part of it.
- WWE stock opened at $42.98 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Congratulations to Killer Kelly as she recently got engaged to wXw's Alexander James.
Sí. -- pic.twitter.com/6NIgH2ZLWX— ------------ ---------- (@Kelly_WP) September 9, 2020
- The latest "Ace's High," which is Hiroshi Tanahashi's autobiographical interview series, can be seen at this link.
- Effy announces the return of the Twink Gauntlet.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.