There's no truth to the rumors of Enzo and Cass returning to WWE, at least according to Triple H.
Triple H spoke with talkSPORT and addressed the recent reports of the former WWE and NXT stars returning to the company after they were separately released in 2018. WWE had previously denied the reports, but Triple H took it one step further and said he wants no part of any such talks and rumors around the two, saying there is "zero interest" in bringing them back.
"I immediately told our PR to shoot down the Enzo and Cass rumors. Absolutely zero interest. Congratulations to Enzo, I’m sure spreading rumors is working well for him but I want no part of it," Triple H said.
So..— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) August 31, 2019
A 30 minute sit down with Triple H and yes, it’s a serious career highlight.
“I immediately told our PR to shoot down the Enzo and Cass rumours. Absolutely zero interest. Congratulations to Enzo, I’m sure spreading rumours is working well for him but I want no part of it.” pic.twitter.com/hQ266NdEf8
Since they were released from WWE, Enzo and Cass would go on to wrestle on the independent scene and Cass recently returned with a brand new physique.
The duo shot an angle with Ring of Honor at ROH-NJPW G1 Supercard this past April, brawling with The Briscoes in a shoot-style segment. Despite both teams, and the Guerrillas of Destiny, doing social media promos, ROH never followed up on the angle.