Here's your fight-size update for the morning of June 18, 2020:
No matter how far you go or how successful you become, you can always come home.— Triple H (@TripleH) June 18, 2020
Thank you @SashaBanksWWE and @itsBayleyWWE for bringing your shine to @WWENXT. #WeAreNXT #Proud pic.twitter.com/ZfEJSoiZuQ
- After Ricky Starks made his AEW debut on the June 17 episode of Dynamite, formally welcomed him to the company on Twitter with a not so subtle message.
Welcome to the jungle kid. Stay the f**k away from me..... https://t.co/HgVf46IpBK— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) June 18, 2020
- WWE stock opened at $44.86 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- WWE's music channel on YouTube reached more than one million subscribers.
- The MLW Radio Network, the podcast leader in pro wrestling for a decade, announced that the Blue Meanie will bring his new podcast, Mind of the Meanie, to the network.
- Before they were 2 Guys 1 Tag, Josh Woods and Silas Young squared off at ROH Survival of the Fittest 2017 in their first and only match against each other! Watch their reactions as they relive this match together.
- According to Ringside News, WWE re-hired producer Pat Buck.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.