Here's your fight-size update for the evening of September 3, 2020:
- Triple H is doing his best to help Premier League club West Ham United keep Declan Rice.
- The Wednesday re-run of this Tuesday's NXT episode on SyFy (which aired directly against AEW Dynamite) averaged 183,000 viewers and drew a 0.04 rating in the 18-49 demo, which was 125th best on cable for the day.
- Hyan revealed on Twitter that she will be the interim Heart of SHIMMER title at GCW The Collective.
- WWE stock closed at $42.52 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Damian Priest talks getting in a hot tub after his NXT North American title win
You better believe @ArcherOfInfamy stayed in that hot tub at #NXTTakeOver: XXX for a WHILE. #AfterTheBell— WWE (@WWE) September 3, 2020
FULL VIDEO: https://t.co/8bmziPmOgD
-- @AfterTheBellWWE with @WWEGraves: https://t.co/zzAW52Own6 pic.twitter.com/VeRDcyw5q9
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.