Tully Blanchard is set to return to the ring on the March 3 episode of AEW Dynamite.
AEW announced Tully Blanchard will team with FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) to take on Jurassic Express (Mark Stunt, Jungle Boy, and Luchasaurus) in a six-man tag team bout. This would mark Blanchard's first match since NWA Legends Fanfest 2007 when he faced Dustin Rhodes.
Blanchard has served as the manager for FTR and Shawn Spears during his time in AEW.
While that match is still two weeks ago, AEW also announced the lineup for the February 24 episode of Dynamite.
Next Wednesday's episode will be highlighted by Hangman Page taking on Isiah Kassidy in singles competition, a semi-final bout in the AEW Women's Title Eliminator Tournament with the winner of Britt Baker vs. Anna Jay taking on the winner of Tay Conti vs. Nyla Rose.
Plus, Ricky Starks teams with Brian Cage to face the Varsity Blondes (Brian Pillman Jr & Griffin Garrison) and Jake Hager battles Brandon Cutler.
February 24 AEW Dynamite Lineup
- Hangman Page vs. Isiah Kassidy
- AEW Women's Title Eliminator Tournament: Britt Baker or Anna Jay vs. Tay Conti or Nyla Rose
- Team Taz (Ricky Starks & Brian Cage) vs. Varsity Blondes (Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr)
- Jake Hager vs. Brandon Cutler
March 3 AEW Dynamite Lineup
- Tully Blanchard & FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) vs. Jurassic Express (Mark Stunt, Jungle Boy, and Luchasaurus)
- Shaquille O'Neal & Jade Cargill vs. Cody Rhodes & Red Velvet
Keep up with everything happening on AEW Dynamite with Fightful's ongoing coverage. After the show is over, check out the Wednesday Night Wars podcast for a full review of AEW and NXT by clicking here.