The YouTube numbers for SmackDown show that there's a powerful desire to see John Cena team up with his girlfriend Nikki Bella. Either that, or people were drawn to see how much leopard-print a mixed-tag-team could fit on their gear.
The segment featuring Cena & Nikki taking on James Ellsworth and his friend-who-is-a-girl Carmella won the night with almost 1.3 million views.
Also drawing over a million views was the AJ Styles vs Randy Orton #1 Contender's main event, which ended with Orton coming out on top and winning the right to face Bray Wyatt for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 33.
And the Fallout Video from that match, with AJ blaming Commissioner Shane McMahon for his problems and getting into it with him backstage drew almost a million views on its own. Looks like people are excited for The Phenomenal One vs Shane-O Mac at Mania this year.
Other SmackDown videos barely cracked the halfway point of the CeNikki video, and 205Live continues to struggle to find an audience with YouTube viewers, with none of their segments getting close to 200,000, not event the first match on the main roster for Austin Aries.
YouTube Views as of 4 pm eastern time:
- CeNikki vs CarmEllsworth -- 1,276,350
- AJ vs Orton #1 Contender's Match -- 1,098,168
- Corbin Squishes Ambrose With A ForkLift -- 580,753
- Daniel Bryan Makes Women's Title Match At Mania For Everyone -- 571,511
- Women's Tag Match Turns Into Every Girl For Herself -- 264,166
- Austin Aries vs Tony Nese -- 182,185
- A-Double Officially Joins The Cruiserweight Division -- 141,402
- Tozawa vs "A" Bryan Kendrick, Not "The" Brian Kendrick -- 83,429
- The AJ vs Shane-O Mac Feud Begins -- 925,954
- The Miz And Maryse Lighting CeNikki On Fire With Their SICK BURNS -- 208,362
- Mickie James Puts The Women's Division On Notice -- 116,498
- From The Web