Two more matches have been announced for the January 19 episode of AEW Dynamite.
During the January 14 episode of Rampage, it was revealed that Malakai Black and Brody King will team up to face the Varsity Blonds. King came to Black's defense on Wednesday when he was outnumbered three-to-one, helping him take out the Blonds and Penta. This will be Brody's debut bout in AEW.
Additionally, Lee Johnson and Brock Anderson will face FTR. This challenge was laid down by FTR during Dynamite after they exclaimed that they could do more to honor the Anderson name than Arn's son ever could.
The full card for Wednesday's show can be seen below.
AEW Dynamite (1/19)
- Shawn Spears vs. CM Punk
- Mixed Tag Team Match: Adam Cole & Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. vs. Orange Cassidy & Kris Statlander
- The Acclaimed vs. Sting & Darby Allin
- Cody Rhodes Returns
- Skye Blue vs. Serena Deeb
- Lee Johnson & Brock Anderson vs. FTR
- House of Black vs. Varsity Blonds