Former WWE and Impact Wrestling superstar Tyrus has landed his own interview series on Fox Nation.
Per Deadline, the subscription-based streaming service will begin launching new shows featuring Fox News Channel contributors Tyrus, Kat Timpf, Tammy Bruce and Lawrence Jones beginning the week of June 10th. Titled Nuffsaid - Features, the report indicates that Tyrus will be speaking with new names each week. The list of future guests includes the likes of former MLB all-star Cal Ripken Jr., WWE wrestler Mayor Glen Jacobs, and Snoop Dogg.
Tyrus, real name George Murdoch, shared the news on his Instagram page.
The former Brodus Clay has been contributing to Fox News since 2016 when he began as a commentator on The Greg Gutfeld Show. Last summer during an interview with Fightful's own Sean Ross Sapp he revealed that despite the polarizing nature of appearing on a political program he has received overwhelming support from his fellow wrestlers. The tone and subject matter of his new show has yet to be confirmed.
You can see the full slate of new programming below:
- Nuffsaid - Features Tyrus interviewing names each week, including John Rich of Big & Rich, former MLB all-star Cal Ripken Jr., WWE wrestler Mayor Glen Jacobs, and Snoop Dogg, among others.
- Sincerely Kat – Billed as a “Dear Abby program for millennials” and featuring Kat Timpf talking politics, pop culture and relationships each week.
- Get Tammy Bruce – Features Bruce’s thoughts on identity politics and behind some of the week’s biggest cultural stories
- Keeping up with Jones – Showcases Lawrence Jones debating issues with a different guest each week
- Man on the Street – Is an extension of Lawrence Jones’ segments of same name for FNC’s Hannity, in which Jones talks to everyday Americans about issues of the day.