Here's your fight-size update for the evening of November 24, 2020:
- Undertaker and Omaze have teamed up for a fundraiser and give folks a chance to meet him and tour the WWE Performance Center. A video about it can be seen at the top of the page and below is the following press release sent to Fightful.
Omaze, an online fundraising platform which offers once in a lifetime opportunities while supporting causes around the world, went LIVE with a partnership with WWE Superstar Legend Undertaker and Make-A-Wish, an organization that has brought transformational wishes to more than 330,000 children and families. Enter for your chance to be flown to Orlando; meet Undertaker, tour the WWE Performance Center, create your own custom ring entrance, take photos and score signed merchandise.
More information on the campaign can be found here: omaze.com/undertaker
**Please note, your safety and peace of mind is our top priority, so this experience will be scheduled when it’s safe to travel and convenient for our partners.
YOU AND A FRIEND WILL:
Join Undertaker for a tour of the WWE Performance Center in Orlando
Have “The Phenom” coach you through your own custom ring entrance
Get to know one of the greatest WWE Superstars of all time and take a photo to prove it
Score exclusive WWE merchandise, including a WWE Championship signed by Undertaker
Be flown out to Florida and put up in a 4-star hotel
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
One of WWE’s most legendary Superstars, Undertaker, is inviting you and a friend to join him at the WWE Performance Center for an unforgettable experience. You will receive an exclusive tour of the facility. Take some truly epic photos; and even step into the ring with “The Deadman” to create your own custom ring entrance! Flights, hotel and autographed WWE Championship included.
WHO YOU’LL HELP:
For 40 years, Make-A-Wish has brought transformational wishes to more than 330,000 children and families. But they're not done yet. No matter the circumstances, every child deserves a childhood. Life-changing wishes wouldn't happen without the power of donors like you. Right now there are thousands of children whose wishes have been delayed because of COVID-19. Your support today will give these children much-needed hope for brighter days ahead.
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY BEHIND THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes to support nonprofits around the world. Omaze campaigns connect influencers, nonprofits and donors to create lasting impact, and have raised funds and awareness for more than 350 charities with donations from over 180 countries. Omaze has raised more than $130 million for causes to date, and was named to the 2020 list of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies.
- Beth Phoenix turned 40 years old and reflected on her age and what she can accomplish with a little story between her and husband Edge.
- WWE stock closed at $42.03 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Warhorse is selling licenses to rule ass!
A LICENSE TO RULE ASS!— WARHORSE (@JPWARHORSE) November 24, 2020
NOW YOU CAN LEGALLY RULE ASS THE RIGHT WAY! THIS INCLUDES A CERTIFICATE, A LICENSE, AND A STICKER. AND ALL THE DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED OFF ON BY WARHORSE AND BONER!
$20 SHIPPED, PAYPAL $20 TO WARHORSERULESASS @ GMAIL . COM AND INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS pic.twitter.com/d09YLyFhfw
- WWE has added multiple NXT TakeOver, WCW and WWE rivalry shows to the free tier of the WWE Network. Below are the shows that have been added.
- NXT TakeOver: Portland
- NXT TakeOver: WarGames 2019
- NXT TakeOver: WarGames II
- NXT TakeOver: Wargames 2017
- NXT TakeOver: Respect
- NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn I
- WrestleMania Rewind: Born Rivals – The Rock vs. Austin
- WrestleMania Rewind: Hulk vs. Andre
- WWE Rivalries: Austin vs. McMahon Part 1
- WWE Rivalries: Austin vs. McMahon Part 2
- WCW Monday Nitro: March 26, 2001
- WCW Clash of the Champions 27
- WWE Studios has officially released its latest film, The Buddy Games, which features Sheamus via streaming on Amazon.
- High Spots Wrestling Network is celebrating five years with a seven-day free trial.
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.