Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 8, 2020:
- Per PWInsider, there has not been a lot of movement in regards to Alberto Del Rio (Jose A. Rodriguez Chucuan)'s recent legal troubles. Del Rio was arrested on May 9, when police responded to a report from May 4, he had allegedly become angry with a woman and assaulted her causing multiple injuries. Charges have yet to be put forth before a grand jury. Del Rio was previously released on $50,000 bond and has reportedly hired several defense attorneys to represent him in this case.
- Cody will be appearing on the Hot Ones: The Game Show airing right after tonight's Fyter Fest.
See if reigning AEW champ @CodyRhodes and one lucky super fan can beat the heat in a special #HotOnesTheGameShow at home with @seanseaevans. The full video drops tonight at 8/9c on YouTube and catch more of Cody on AEW at 8/9c on TNT. pic.twitter.com/YTb2e9b0IJ— Hot Ones: The Game Show (@hotonesgameshow) July 8, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $45.86 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- Xavier Woods gives fans an update on his hair as he is currently working his way back into in-ring action.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Taeler Hendrix honors fallen Police Officer David Dorn by pledging 1,000 meals to families in need.
- WWE is teaming up with Draft Kings for tonight's Great American Bash show.
- Cheeseburger rewatches his first match in ROH for the World Tag Team Championships, which featured three ROH greats: Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.