Here are the latest betting odds for Sunday's TLC event.
A reminder that while the 'smart money' usually comes during the afternoon of an event, not all finishes are set in stone and could change after the money is in. Besides, one of the key things you gotta understand in today's WWE is that "plans change" at any moment.
- Kurt Angle, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins (-380) are currently favored against the five person team of The Miz, Kane, Cesaro, Sheamus and Braun Strowman (+260)
- The Demon Finn Balor (-210) is the favorite over his new opponent, AJ Styles (+210)
- Current Raw Women's champion Alexa Bliss (-270) is the current favorite over challenger Mickie James (+190)
- Enzo Amore (-380) looks to be a favorite to regain the Cruiserweight championship over new champion Kalisto (+260)
- In one of the longest odds for this PPV, the debuting Asuka (-2750) is a massive favorite over Emma (+1250).
- The Brian Kendrick and Jack Gallagher (-110) now have a very slight disadvantage over Cedric Alexander and Rich Swann (-130)
- Sasha Banks (-350) is favored to go over Alicia Fox (+250)
TLC is set for this Sunday at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN. The preshow festivities will have Drew Gulak presenting the Champonship Edition of his PowerPoint presentation.