WWE tryouts are an exciting time for prospects looking to find their way into the company. The men and women mentioned could end up being great additions to the company. The tryout date is slowly approaching and it is safe to say that those listed below are looking to make a great impact on their to possibly earning a WWE contract.
As previously noted here on Fightful.com, Squared Circle Sirens ( @ifyouseecasey) is reporting that WWE will be holding tryouts on February 8th at the Performance Center in Orlando. The following six names have been confirmed to be a part of the tryout:
* Nickolaus Barnes - 6'2/220 pounds, Air Force Veteran, has wrestled for WAW in Britain
* Alexia Nicole - 21 year old wrestler from Toronto, Canada. Wrestled for Squared Circle Wrestling & Pure Wrestling Association, UCW and other promotions.
* David Vieru - Football player from Oregon and a former collegiate wrestler.
* Dominic Boulanger - 27 year old from Quebec, Canada. He stands at 6'1 and trains under Dru Onyx.
* Juan Adams - 26, former MMA fighter with a 3-0 record. Known as "The Kraken".
* Matt Van Buren - Former mixed martial artist. The runner up in the 'Ultimate Fighter' 19.
* Evan Cloyd - Jarek 1:20 from Evolve.
* Maverick - trained by Rudy Boy Gonzalez, the father of current WWE developmental talent Reina Gonzalez. Best known for his un in the NWA in Kansas Cit, Missouri.
* Austin Theory - One of Evolve's top stars .Former two-time Fire Star Pro Wrestling Champion.
* Diana Dee - Wrestles for a promotion called Lucha Frontier Entertainment under a masked persona known as Delilah. Has a background in volleyball and amateur wrestling. Currently studying American Sign Language and is being trained by Olympic Greco-Roman coach James Johnson.
* Jaxon Stone - Independent wrestler from Philadelphia. Has tried out for both ROH and WWN in the past year, and also went on our with WXW in Germany for 3 months.
* Kylie Rae - 25 years old. Wrestles for Reality of Wrestling where she has held the Diamond division championship. Has also appeared for RISE.
* Todd Cleaver - 35 years old. He has captianed the Eagles, the official rugby team for the United States. He retired this past June after 11 years in the sport.