Here is your post-Monday Night Raw fight size update for January 17, 2022:
- The main event of Monday Night Raw was a match between Bobby Lashley and Seth Rollins. We did not find out who was the better man on this evening because Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin, along with Jimmy and Jey Uso had other plans.
- Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar are set for a collision.
- Alexa Bliss was another therapy segment this week. It was word association. Bliss associated every word she heard with the name Lilly but simply got angry when the word "imaginary'' was mentioned.
- Even at the age of 76, Vince McMahon knows exactly how to motivate someone through a very specific and graphic threat. Learn more here.
- This week's episode of WWE Main Event's matches were taped on January 17, 2022 before Monday Night Raw:
- Tommaso Ciampa defeated Akira Tozawa
- Pete Dunne defeated T-Bar
- Austin Theory thinks he made Mr. McMahon proud
- GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! VEER IS COMING!
It's time for @SuperKingofBros & @RandyOrton to hit the books this week in preparation for the ALPHA ACADEMY ACADEMIC CHALLENGE next Monday on #WWERaw!— WWE (@WWE) January 18, 2022
Get ready for "An Extremely #RKBro Movie". --#RAWTalk pic.twitter.com/Cp6SsqqNgc
- Rhea Ripley wanted to get a match with Nikki ASH, who is growing more delusional by the week, but Queen Zelina and Carmella prevented that.
- Maryse hits like a ten-tonne brick
- Kevin Owens pinned Damian Priest.
- Rey Mysterio is ready to rumble.
- Check out the updated lineup for the Royal Rumble here.