Here is your post-NXT 2.0 fight size update for Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
- The show started with Troy Donovan and Channing Lorenzo defeating Edris Enofe and Malik Blade. After the bell, Tony D'Angelo and his men brawled with Legado Del Fantasma.
- Wes Lee put up a good fight, but it was not enough to overcome Sanga. After the bell, Xyon Quinn looked as though he was going to attack Lee, but Sanga came to his aid. Wes seems to have earned the big man's respect.
- Alba Fyre continued her winning way by defeating Elektra Lopez. Cora Jade was ringside for the match, stoking the fire that's building between her and Elektra.
- Cora Jade was able to pin Lash Legend to book her place in the finals of the inaugural NXT Women's Breakout Tournament.
- After pinning Indi Hartwell, Mandy Rose was attacked by Wendy Choo, who hit her in the face with a bag of balls. She would later challenge Mandy to a Women's Title Match at In Your House.
- In the other Breakout Tournament semi-final, Tiffany Stratton defeated Fallon Henley. Stratton took the place of Nikkita Lyons who had to withdraw after suffering an injury while training.
- Next week, Thea Hail will announce which college she will be attending. During tonight's episode it was shown that she was accepted into numerous prestigious institutions and now must decide where to go. She is set to continue training at the Performance Center while she attends school.
- After defeating Ikemen Jiro, Von Wagner was looking to throw Jiro into the crowd again, but was stopped by Josh Briggs.
- In the main event, Duke Hudson defeated Bron Breakker via disqualification. Joe Gacy was ringside for the bout, constantly trying to mess with Bron's head. If Breakker loses to Gacy by DQ at In Your House, he will lose the NXT Championship in the process.