Here's your fight-size update for the morning of November 20, 2020:
- BodySlam.net had a note on the aftermath of the AEW Dynamite tapings this week, which saw Will Hobbs join Team Taz. BodySlam reported that Tony Khan came out after Taz said his boys would "beat the s*** out of people." Below is what BodySlam wrote.
"Following the main event where Will Hobbs turned heel to join Team Taz, Taz returned out from the entrance tunnel and thanked the crowd for coming out to the show. In Taz’s style, he told fans to come back for the next taping to watch his boys “beat the s*** out of people,” but Tony Khan returned to the stage and looked at Taz in disbelief."
- New Japan Pro-Wrestling was part of a meeting in Japan’s lower house of representatives as part of a multipartisan meeting to discuss the promotion of professional wrestling and mixed martial arts. Below are the pro wrestling representatives that were in the meeting and more info about it can be seen at this link.
- Naoki Sugabayashi (New Japan Pro-Wrestling Chairman)
- Tsuyoki Fukuda (President and CEO of All Japan Pro-Wrestling)
- Satoshi Igarashi (Representative Director, AJPW)
- Sanshiro Takagi (Cyber Fight)
- Akira Takahashi (Representative Director, Cyber Fight)
- Nairhiro Takeda (Board Member, Cyber Fight/NOAH)
- Tetsuya Koda (Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling)
- Taishi Fuwa (Managing Director, Joshi Pro-Wrestling DIANA)
- Katsuhiko Harada (President & CEO, Bushiroad Fight/STARDOM)
- Hiroshi Ogawa (Executive Producer, Bushiroad Fight/STARDOM)
- WWE stock opened at $42.07 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- GCW announced that G-Raver will face Jimmy Lloyd in an "I Quit Match" on its January 1, 2021 show.
*NYE Update*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) November 20, 2020
I QUIT MATCH
Ironbeast vs Crazy Tough Enemies
Thurs 12/31 - 9PM
Streaming LIVE on IWTV!
- A non-title battle of CMLL women’s champion Princesa Sugehit vs. Mexican national champion Reyna Isis is scheduled for the promotion's next iPPV show on November 27.
- ICW No Holds Barred announced that John Wayne Murdoch will face Nolan Edward at PitFighter X5.
FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT— ICW: No Holds Barred (@ICWNHB) November 19, 2020
JOHN WAYNE MURDOCH vs
NOLAN EDWARD -- #PFX5 will NOW BE HELD at THE BLOOD SHED in MILLVILLE NJ (with heating)--
TICKETS - https://t.co/tLjph2jgxq
Watch LIVE on IWTV by using the code ICWNHB for 5 days FREE! @indiewrestling pic.twitter.com/TgJ1J7fi1M
- You can donate to a GoFundMe served to help with Jim Valley's medical costs at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.