Here's your fight-size update for the morning of February 27, 2020:
- In the video at the top of the page, Charlotte Flair explains why she went out and attacked Bianca Belair after their match on last night's NXT.
- Trish Stratus posted the following video on social media with no real explanation as to what the potential announcement could be, but it did end with a picture of her and Sasha Banks staring at each other.
- WWE stock opened at $48.81 per share when the market opened today.
- Speaking of Banks, she will be the in-studio guest for next week's episode of The Bump.
- Check out Fightful's live coverage of Super ShowDown at this link.
- This week's episode of NXT UK is airing at 10 a.m. ET today due to WWE Super ShowDown.
- WWE announced the WrestleMania 5K Fun Run to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America will take place on April 4, 2020 as part of WrestleMania Week in Tampa Bay. Runners can register at this link.
- Chris Dickinson vs. Ethan Page has been added to GCW's March 21 show.
*3/21 DETROIT UPDATE!*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) February 27, 2020
H8 Club v 44OH
Janela v Zayne
Mance v Oliver
Sat 3/21 - 8pm
Lincoln Park MI
Streaming LIVE on @FiteTV! pic.twitter.com/xvkjqXT2TV
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.