Here's your fight-size update for the morning of October 1, 2020:
- Will Hobbs will no longer be wrestling at the For The Culture show coming up, but Calvin Tankman will now wrestle Jon Davis at the show.
- WWE stock opened at $40.84 per share when the stock market opened this morning. Speaking on the stock, WWE's stock was at $43.53 per share at the start of September, but ended the month at $40.47 per share.
- Stardom announced that the Goddess of Stardom Tag League will start on October 10.
The 10th annual Goddess of Stardom Tag League begins on October 10th in Osaka! pic.twitter.com/yLMAo5Oxk8— We Are Stardom (@we_are_stardom) October 1, 2020
- Karl Fredericks is doing NJPW's first online meet-and-greet tonight at 8:55 p.m. ET at this link.
- Luther looks back on his time dealing with Chris Jericho.
The last time we were in the ring.. I think was in 1995 in Korakuen Hall in Japan... I plan on punching him in the face repeatedly..— Luther (@KillLutherKill) October 1, 2020
- The latest blog of Gabriel Kidd and his time in Japan can be read here.
- Could Mark Jindrak be thinking about a potential comeback?
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.