Here's your fight-size update for the evening of September 18, 2020:
- As of this writing, Will Ospreay has deleted his Twitter account. Ospreay is competing in the G1 Climax starting this weekend and has a match announced for the upcoming RevPro Epic Encounters 3 show.
- Sami Zayn has some harsh words for AJ Styles and him winning the Intercontinental title months ago.
I give you AJ “The Original Sham Champion” Styles, ladies and gentlemen. The man had no qualms partaking in a shameful title tournament then calling himself IC champion, knowing full well I was wrongfully stripped. I will enjoy beating you tonight very much. Warmest regards. -SZ https://t.co/sOffAbkpDB— Sami Zayn (@SamiZayn) September 18, 2020
- WWE stock closed at $40.16 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- AEW acknowledges those on its roster with Hispanic blood for Hispanic Heritage Month.
#AEW proudly celebrates #HispanicHeritageMonth along with many of your favorite talent recognizing the contributions and influence of Hispanic Americans to the history, culture, and achievements of the United States. pic.twitter.com/BwIBcY9e3T— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 18, 2020
- Kofi Kingston talks to FOX 28 at this link.
- Killer Kelly has been announced for Josh Barnett's Bloodsport.
A Killer is on the loose and she's out for blood.— ------ ------------------ (@JoshLBarnett) September 18, 2020
Killer Kelly is coming to Josh Barnett's: Bloodsport.
Watch the hardest hitting pro wrestling event in the world LIVE on @fitetv Oct 11th.@GCWrestling_ @Kelly_WP #Bloodsport pic.twitter.com/4eSaEmGkXv
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.