Who are the favorites heading into tomorrow's final WWE pay-per-view before WrestleMania 35?
The fifth installment of WWE's Fastlane pay-per-view takes place tomorrow from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. There are currently nine matches slated for the show including the pre-show bouts and five of those nine matches will be for championships. 'BetWrestling' has released the updated betting odds for the 2019 Fastlane pay-per-view and according to the site, the champions are the favorites to leave the event with their respective titles.
* WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) -475 vs. Kevin Owens +325
* SmackDown Live Women's Championship
Asuka (c) -420 vs. Mandy Rose +300
* SmackDown Live Tag Team Championships
The Usos (c) -825 vs. The Miz & Shane McMahon +475
* WWE Women's Tag Team Championships
Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) -475 vs. Nia Jax & Tamina +325
* RAW Tag Team Championships
The Revival (c) -200 vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet +190 vs. Bobby Roode & Chad Gable +500
* The Shield -395 vs. Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre +275
* Becky Lynch -825 vs. Charlotte Flair +475
* Andrade -190 vs. Rey Mysterio +134