First patch released for WWE 2K20.
2K Games released a patch for WWE 2K20 on Friday, cleaning up issues and glitches fans have had with the game. As previously reported, WWE 2K20 was released with major bugs that caused the hashtag #FixWWE2K20 to trend the day it was released. You can find clips from day one issues by clicking here.
From 2K Games:
Patch Notes: Nov. 1, 2019
WWE 2K20 patch 1.02 is now live on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
The patch addresses reported concerns regarding the following issues and we expect to roll out additional patches in the near future to address additional concerns:
* Gameplay and Controls
* Graphics and Clipping
* Hair Physics
* Hit detection and aiming
* Interactions with tables, ladders, steel steps, and other objects
* Referee actions
* Onscreen button prompts
* Characters "warping" or moving unnaturally around the arena
* Crashes and Freezing
* Image downloads
* Entrances and attires
* Universe mode editing and saving
* Custom and Created Superstars and creation modes
* Commentary and sound effects
* Online Stability, matchmaking, desyncs, and lag