WWE 2K22 gets a new patch.
WWE 2K22 has been available to the general public for 3 months now and the team is still hard at work, updating the game to address a number of issues. Patch 1.15 was released for the game and has addressed different issues across a variety of game modes.
WWE2K22 Patch Update 1.15 – 06.27.22
Patch 1.15 is now LIVE including stability and balance improvements, and much, much more. Thank you for playing, and keep the feedback coming via our social channels!
- Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
- Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the News tile to navigate the game
- Addressed reported concerns where Superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the wrong order
- Addressed the ranges of select moves
- Various adjustments to address incorrectly assigned moves to certain Superstars
- Added moves to various move categories
- Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
- Addressed reported concerns of players warping and popping up after a match ends
- Addressed reported concerns of tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during matches
- Addressed reported concerns of the AI not performing their running signature/finisher against corner-seated opponents
- Addressed the alignment on various animations so that they connect better in-game
- Adjusted the damage of several moves to ensure the correct amount was being applied to opponents
- Improved stability within Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns of shirts being tucked in when not intended
- Addressed reported concerns of a soft-lock in the game when editing CAS
- Addressed reported concerns of infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5
Stability improvements when using Custom Superstars
The game is currently available for Playstation, XBox, and PC via Steam. You can view all the listed DLC names here.