WWE officially announced the newest Performance Center recruits.
- Former IMPACT Wrestling Tag Team and X Division Champion Trevor Lee.
- Former Ring of Honor star and 2018 Mae Young Classic competitor Karen Q.
- Former New Japan and ROH star ACH.
- Australian star Jonah Rock.
- Second generation star and 2017 Mae Young Classic competitor Rachael Ellering.
- Former IMPACT Wrestling talent and Ten Pounds of Gold narrator Samuel Shaw.
- Canadian tag team 3.0 (Scott Parker and Shane Matthews)
- Australian star Elliot Sexton.
- Monster Factory dojo trainee Nick Comorato.
- Former Syracuse Football player Omari Palmer.
- Former Michigan Football player Ricardo Miller
Today at the @WWEPC, we welcomed the newest class of recruits. @karenmeee, @RachaelEllering, @TLee910, @GoGoACH, @TheSamuelShaw, @Jagged3point0, @BigMagic3point0, @ElliotSextonAUS, @Jonah_Rock, Nick Comoroto, Omari Palmer and Ricardo Miller. pic.twitter.com/Ensviqw3bI— Performance Center (@WWEPC) February 11, 2019
You can view comments from ACH in the video above. You can view WWE's full announcement on the new recruits here.