WWE has announced 11 new tour dates and has given clarification on what pay-per-view will run in the month of September.
As WWE continues its return to normalcy and touring regularly again, they have announced 11 new tour dates that will see them hit cities like Washington DC, Augusta, Georgia, Raleigh, North Carolina, Boston, Massachusetts, and more throughout the month of September.
The pay-per-view that month will be WWE Extreme Rules and it will take place in Columbus, Ohio.
Previously, it was reported that this event would be Clash of Champions. Typically, the Extreme Rules event has taken place in the late spring or early summer months.
Last year's event was called “The Horror Show at Extreme Rules,” and featured a cinematic Main Event with Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman.
Tickets will go on sale on July 16.
STAMFORD, Conn., July 9, 2021 – WWE today announced additional live events as part of the company’s touring schedule. They include:
- Saturday, September 11: Supershow – Capital One Arena in Washington DC
- Sunday, September 12: Supershow – Times Union Center in Albany, NY
- Monday, September 13: Raw – TD Garden in Boston, MA
- Friday, September 17: SmackDown – State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA
- Saturday, September 18: WWE Live – North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC
- Sunday, September 19: WWE Live – James Brown Arena in Augusta, GA
- Monday, September 20: Raw – PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC
- Friday, September 24: SmackDown – Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
- Saturday, September 25: Supershow – Giant Center in Hershey, PA
- Sunday, September 26: Extreme Rules – Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
- Monday, September 27: Raw – Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, OH
Tickets for these live events go on-sale next Friday, July 16 at 10 am local time in each market.
You can see a few of the announced matches for upcoming live events, including a not-yet-seen match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship, at this link.