Here's your fight size update for Wednesday, October 13, 2021:
- WWE has congratulated William Shatner on going to space:
- Lio Rush addressed his quick retirement on Twitter:
My injury opened my eyes to so much. It showed me how unhappy i was. I had a lot of built up anger and frustration but i didn’t know why. Had to take a look at myself in the mirror and stop blaming others. You can only control what’s in your control.— New Ep #NotFound out now! (@TheLionelGreen) October 13, 2021
- Big Damo, the former Killian Dain, has announced several upcoming bookings following his June WWE release. ICW, OTT Wrestling, and RevPro will all feature Big Damo soon.
.@InsaneChampWres is my home...and here's a little info, they were the first to call me after June 25th— Big Damo (@DamoMackle) October 10, 2021
I'm back to plant my flag. I'm back to reclaim the ICW World Title and prove myself as the best Heavyweight on planet earth
Hoss Fight vs @AndyTheWildman #FearAndLoathing https://t.co/bOu67cZLTL
-In WWE house show news
The Oncenter in Syracuse, New York announced the lineup for the WWE Supershow set for the venue on Saturday, November 20.
- Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
- WWE Championship Street Fight: Big E (c) vs. Bobby Lashley in a Street Fight for the WWE Championship
- SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair
- Raw Women’s Champions Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks
Also, the Dow Center in Saginaw, Michigan announced their lineup for the WWE Supershow on December 11 for the WWE Holiday Tour:
- Drew McIntyre and The New Day vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns and SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos
- WWE Championship: Big E (c) vs Bobby Lashley
- Bianca Belair vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
- Plus, RAW Tag Team Champions RK-Bro, Sasha Banks and RAW Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
- “Hacker” Scotty O’Shea has a GoFundMe to help with medical expenses
Lets join together to give Roslyn, Curt and Charlie one less thing to worry about during this difficult time.
Here is Curt’s story that Roslyn had posted this weekend:
On October 9th, at 6:00am Curt was taken to the hospital by ambulance after suffering multiple seizures at home. Upon arrival at the hospital, they had discovered a brain bleed coming from a massive tumor in the left side of his brain. The amazing neurological team at the hamilton general hospital preformed emergency brain surgery and SUCCESSFULLY removed the entire tumor.
WE LOVE YOU CURT.
Update : Just wanted to inform everyone, as the surgery was a success we don't quite know what his brain activity is yet. Curt is still under sedation and will be for a while still. We will more tests and results later this week. Feel free to continue messaging Curt with your love filled messages. Just know it's going to be a long time until he will be able to read them.
- Today, When the market closed, WWE stock was sharing at $58.88 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Fake Name No Gimmicks V-Log • Q & A W/ Ethan Page