Here is your WWE edition of the Fight-Size Wrestling Update!
- Above, you can catch up with former United States Champion Santino Marella.
- Last night's Total Bellas season 2 premiere (a recap of which you can read at this link) drew 681,000 viewers, good enough for the #29 spot on cable for the 18-49 demographic, according to ShowBuzz Daily. The season 1 finale, back in November, drew 663,000.
A few bonus scenes from the episode can be found below:
And here's Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella reacting to the season premiere.
- In this video, Cathy Kelley breaks down the upcoming return of Vince McMahon to WWE TV, this Tuesday on SmackDown.
- Ric Flair announced today that he is splitting with his management team, and he will be announcing a replacement tomorrow.
- WWE has a new book coming out, and here's the trailer.
(Yes, apparently books have trailers now.)
And here is the synopsis:
Fantastic facts, incredible information, and uncanny trivia about everything in the WWEUniverse.
Packed with fun facts, bizarre-but-true tales, and quirky insights into everyone's favorite sports entertainment stars, from memorable matches to signature moves and fan-favorite quotes, this book covers all the stars, managers, battles, team-ups, rivalries, and tournaments that form the WWE world. Learn the inside info on Superstars such as John Cena, Seth Rollins, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte Flair. With strange and fascinating facts about the WWE Superstars, including popular competitors from RAW, SmackDown Live, and NXT, this unique book will surprise and delight new and die-hard sports entertainment fans.
- Otis Dozovic is very strong and can lift very heavy weights.