Here's your Fight-Size Update for the morning of March 28, 2020:
- In an effort to create good quarantine content, Scott Dawson has been uploading some NXT house show matches to his own YouTube account. However, WWE hit the former tag team champion with a copyright claim on a house show match featuring Undisputed ERA vs. The Revival. After several reports that the Revival has turned down numerous contract offers, it is only a matter of time before Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder are no longer within the WWE Universe.
Another rare match from my collection to help you get through these tough times. The Revival vs Undisputed Era, from San Antonio TX. Please, do the world a favor; stay home. We’re in this together. Enjoy!https://t.co/5Tw9nSMatD— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) March 27, 2020
- The Young Bucks were awarded the honor of tag team of the decade by the Wrestling Observer Newsletter’s Dave Meltzer. The brothers took to Instagram to reflect on this honor.
- ICYMI: Xavier Woods and Cesaro will participate in Saturday’s Twitch Live Stream Aid 2020, a 12-hour charity stream benefiting the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for World Health Organization (WHO).
- CHIKARA has announced a new weekly streaming series, Action Arcade.
It all begins in JUST AN HOUR! From within these walls, streaming out to the world via CHIKARAtopia and @indiewrestling, it's "CHIKARA's Action Arcade"! Want a FREE trial of IWTV so you can watch along? Click here: https://t.co/SQfy1cf3pV#ArcadeWrestling pic.twitter.com/WIZaXVGRuY— The Wrestle Factory (@WrestleFactory_) March 28, 2020
- The stars of IMPACT Wrestling share a message of solidarity.
- Make sure to check out Fightful on YouTube.
- Chris Van Vliet has signed on to announce in a new wrestling video game in the works by Virtual Basement.
- With tons of exclusive news, podcasts, and more, make sure you're checking out Fightful Select!