Here's your fight-size update for the morning of May 5, 2020:
- In the video above, you can check out a tour of WWE Headquarters before it becomes the home of the Money In The Bank ladder matches taking place on May 10.
- Mick Foley went to Twitter to show that he is a fan of Brendan Vink. Both Vink and Shane Thorne picked up a victory over Ricochet & Cedric Alexander last night on Raw.
- WWE stock opened at $44.81 per share when the stock market opened this morning.
- Fightful's Sean Ross Sapp will be on QuizzleMania on May 6. Details below.
QuizzleMania VI is live TOMORROW— Adam Blampied (@AdamTheBlampied) May 5, 2020
1pm PT 4pm ET 9pm UK
This time not only are we joined by @MFSteveHere, and returning champ, @SeanRossSapp, but there's something on the line
After a disgraceful performance at QM5, if @PeteQuinnell comes last again, he must LOSE THE BEARD pic.twitter.com/TiSgSPlaXs
- Joe Hendry takes on The Bouncers in a beer-drinking contest in the video below.
- Jay White discusses the best match finish of his career at this link.
- Is ROH providing some subliminal messages surrounding Danhousen?
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.