Here is your fight size update for Tuesday, April 13th, 2021:
- WWE released its schedule for new content on Peacock / WWE Network. You can see the full schedule of releases below.
This Week’s Schedule
** = available on the Free Version of WWE Network
Monday, April 12
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Tuesday, April 13
NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Night 1 (encore)
NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Night 2 (encore)
Wednesday, April 14
Monday Night Raw (3/15/21)**
WWE’s The Bump** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (4/13/21)
Thursday, April 15
This Week in WWE
Friday, April 16
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, April 17
WWE Main Event (4/1/21)
wXw We Love Wrestling #7
ICW Fight Club 168
Sunday, April 18
Friday Night SmackDown (3/19/21)**
Best of WWE: The Best of Randy Orton: The Legend Killer
- Footage has recently surfaced of Logan Paul reacting to the entrance of Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania 37.
- Check out the top 10 moments from Monday Night Raw here.
- Speaking with TV Insider, Rhea Ripley spoke about the success that she, Raquel Gonzalez, and Bianca Belair shared over the course of WrestleMania 37 weekend.
"I found that photo and just posted it. Raquel had already won the NXT championship [at TakeOver on April 7] and thought, “Why don’t we make it a trifecta.” And it ended up happening. We’re here now and taking over. I actually got teary watching Bianca wrestle and become SmackDown women’s champion. I knew I had to bring it for my match. I was the only one without a championship out of us three, and then I won. We’re definitely going to have to get an updated photo now."
- Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, Ace Austin reflected on meeting AJ Styles shortly before getting into the wrestling business.
Chris Van Vliet sent over the following quote:
“For $20 I got a photo of me and AJ Styles in the ring when I went to an IMPACT Show in 2014. I had never been in a ring before that. As soon as I stepped on the canvas, it was like nothing I stepped on before. I lost my balance, total fail. That was January 2014, May I started training and in September The Wild Samoans were doing ring crew for a TNA show in Bethlehem, PA. I went as a student, I did ring crew, saw the backstage set, it was crazy to see. I was helping take tables from under the ring and saw Jeff and Matt Hardy show up. I said hello and asked for some advice on what to wear on my ears when I wrestle. That year was such a fast track. April 2015 was when I debuted. In Pennsylvania, I couldn’t perform until I was 18, so I didn’t have a choice. I was told I was ready for matches in 4 months, so I was just doing training matches every week until I turned 18. After that, I was doing a lot of stuff.”
- Speaking on The Angle Podcast, Heath Slater, jokingly blamed Drew McIntyre for the final appearance that he made on Monday Night Raw in 2020 following his WWE release.
The following quote was sent in by Joey Karni
“It’s Drew’s fault. For real. A writer contacted me about coming to RAW. They wanted me to do a promo segment with Drew, a match with Dolph, and come to some Horror Show match and something to like interfere, and Drew beats Dolph or something. If I’m going to come back and do anything it would be with Drew. I just told them no, my mind was gone. The writer told Drew that and a couple of days later Drew calls me and I even told Drew man I’m not doing it. He was trying to talk me into it. He calls me again. We really just talked not about wrestling and he’s like man I need you there, I want you there, for me and my storyline and it will help you out too. Imagine if they offer you a contract. Imagine even if you leave after this you’ll be talked about. The eyes will be on you. I talked to my wife about it and she said what do you have to lose, you’re already fired. I went down there and they tried to give me a script and I gave it back to them and said I got what I want to say. They asked me to mention the last time I spoke to Drew was on The Bump.”
- WWE sent its condolences to Matt and Jeff Hardy following the passing of their father:
Matt Hardy shared the unfortunate news of his and Jeff’s father Gilbert passing away and wrote an emotional tribute to honor their biggest fan.
Matt described the pride his dad felt during their incredible career and explained how he would record all of their matches. Matt noted that Gilbert was a favorite among their fans and was fondly called “The Legend” by many.
WWE extends our deepest condolences to Jeff, Matt and their family.
- WWE also commented on Kelly Kelly getting married recently.
- WWE stock closed today at $56.35 per share.
- Ultra Violet & Blue Demon, which features former NWA World Champion and Lucha Libre legend Blue Demon Jr. this September on The Disney Channel and other Disney-related outlets, PWInsider reported.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.