WWE has been nominated for several Shorty Awards.
The company revealed that it has been nominated for eight different Shorty Awards, which are done to honor the best on different social media platforms. The awards ceremony will take place on May 3 but it will be a digital-only event due to the coronavirus outbreak.
WWE nominated for eight Shorty Awards
WWE is a finalist for eight awards at the 12th annual Shorty Awards, which honor the best of social media by recognizing the industry's top influencers, brands and organizations on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and more.
WWE has been nominated in the following categories:
* Overall Presence – WWE on Facebook
* Overall Presence – WWE on Snapchat
* Overall Presence – WWE on TikTok
* Overall Presence – WWE on Twitter
* Overall Presence – WWE on YouTube
* Overall Presence – YouTube: UpUpDownDown
* Campaign By Platform – Reddit: Best Use of Reddit in Social Media
* Content & Media – GIFs: WWE's GIFs run wild across social media
This year's Shorty Awards ceremony will be a digital-only event streaming on Sunday, May 3. For more information on the Shorty Awards' on the upcoming streaming event, please click here.
Last year, WWE took home three Shorty Awards for Best Use of GIFs, Overall Facebook Presence and Snapchat Story. You can check out the full list of nominees at this link.