Viewership for the August 16 edition of WWE NXT 2.0 is in.
According to Showbuzz Daily, NXT 2.0 on August 16 drew 723,000 viewers. This number is up big from the 597,000 viewers the show drew last week. This viewership is the highest number the show has drawn since October 2021.
NXT 2.0 recorded a 0.18 rating in the 18-49 key demo, which is up big from the 0.13 demo rating the show drew the previous Tuesday.
NXT ranked #5 for the day on cable. The top spots were occupied by news coverage.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT 2.0 (8/16) Videos on YouTube
- Indi Hartwell gets a letter from an old friend (174,000 views)
- Mandy Rose vs. Zoey Stark — NXT Women’s Title Match (156,000 views)
- Bron Breakker vs. JD McDonagh – NXT Title Match (124,000 views)
- Santos Escobar vs. Tony D’Angelo – Street Fight (97,000 views)
- Roxanne Perez vs. Cora Jade (97,000 views)
You can keep up with the NXT viewership numbers since 2019 by clicking here.