Viewership for the September 27 edition of WWE NXT is in.
According to Brandon Thurston, NXT on September 27 drew 660,000 viewers. This number is down from the 688,000 viewers the show drew last week.
NXT recorded a 0.16 rating in the 18-49 key demo, which is up from the 0.15 rating that the show drew the previous Tuesday.
NXT ranked #14 for the day on cable. The top spots were occupied by news coverage.
Top 5 Most Viewed NXT (9/27) Videos on YouTube
- Alba Fyre evens the odds against Toxic Attraction (104,000 views)
- Fallon Henley vs. Mandy Rose (96,000 views)
- Ilja Dragunov wants the NXT Title (86,000 views)
- Josh Briggs & Brooks Jensen vs. Gallus – Pub Rules Match (62,000 views)
- Sol Ruca vs. Amari Miller (59,000 views)
You can keep up with the NXT viewership numbers since 2019 by clicking here.
If you missed anything from Tuesday's NXT, check out Fightful's full report on the show by clicking here, and watch the post-show podcast for a full review of the action by checking out the video below.