Check out the viewership numbers for the September 19 episode of NXT.
Sports TV Ratings reports that the September 19 episode of NXT drew 824,000 viewers. This number is down from the September 12 episode, which drew 850,000 viewers. This is the first time since September 2020 that the show has recorded 800,000+ viewers in back to back weeks.
The demo rating came in at a 0.24 rating in the 18 to 49 demo, which is also down from the 0.26 rating that the show recorded last Tuesday.
Top Five Most Viewed NXT Videos (9/19) On YouTube
- Carmelo Hayes vs. “Dirty” Dominik Mysterio (172K views)
- Becky Lynch’s unforgettable first night in NXT as Women’s Champion (146K views)
- Becky Lynch fends off an attack from Tiffany Stratton & Kiana James (117K views)
- Becky Lynch & Lyra Valkyria vs. Tiffany Stratton & Kiana James (90K views)
- Lynch ups the stakes by challenging Stratton to Extreme Rules (76K views)
Fans can find viewership numbers for NXT since 2019 by clicking here.