Here's your fight-size update for the morning of March 12, 2020:
- After Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa brawled throughout the WWE Performance Center on the March 11 episode of NXT, the PC was left in tatters, which can be seen in the video at the top of the page.
- In response to the brawl, NXT GM William Regal posted the following on social media.
The actions of Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa to each other and to the WWE Performance Center are beyond unprofessional and UNACCEPTABLE on every level.— William Regal (@RealKingRegal) March 12, 2020
I will be dealing with this privately with both gentlemen.
- WWE stock has opened at $40.37 per share when the stock market opened, but as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the stock price dropped to $35.68 per share.
- You've seen the Inner Circle and the Death Triangle, but have you seen the Referee Rhombus?
- AEW announced that Nick Jackson will be out indefinitely after being attacked by the Inner Circle on the March 11 episode of AEW Dynamite.
- NJPW revealed the slogan for the upcoming Wrestle Dynasty show in August: "We built a Kingdom. Join our Dynasty"
- Not too long ago, the Jacobs-Prichard Wrestling Academy posted footage of Edge, Beth Phoenix and The Revival training alongside JPWA students for last year's WrestleMania. The footage can be seen below.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.